Office Opening Hours
Telephone Opening Hours
In the event of you having a repair emergency in one of our managed properties outside of business and telephone hours then please follow the below steps.
1 – If the repairs are of a non urgent nature then please wait until our office or phone lines are next open and call us and we will instruct a contractor to attend.
2 – If you consider the repair to be urgent then you may instruct a contractor yourself to undertake the minimum required repair. Please consider the following before you do so:
- Is the repair a true emergency? Can a stop tap be turned off or a trip on the electrics be switched off until we open again?
- If you owned the property and are going to be liable for the invoice then would you be happy to pay the inflated emergency invoice? If so then proceed. If not then wait until we reopen.
- You only have permission to instruct the minimum repair. i.e. If your boiler stops working due to low pressure you may not instruct for a new boiler.
- If you call an engineer to your property and it is clearly not an emergency then you will be liable to pay the call out invoice.
3 – If you have a true emergency then you should call the appropriate supplier or emergency services.
Our preferred local service providers
We can highly recommend Crago Moves, a local removals firm that have always given great service to ourselves and our clients.
They are also available for house clearances and waste disposal and can provide container storage in the Penzance area.
They can be reached on 07896 300302 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professionally qualified drone pilot
- Licensed with the Civil Aviation Authority
- Insured to fly for commercial purposes
- Images and videos interpreted by Surveyor
They can be contacted on 07858 748454 or by email at Info@EyeOnHigh.co.uk
RDR Estates Limited Liability Partnership
RICS Regulated firm
42 Market Jew Street